Обсуждение: Buildfarm failures on urocryon

Buildfarm failures on urocryon

От
vignesh C
Дата:
Hi,

Recently urocryon has been failing with the following errors at [1]:
checking for icu-uc icu-i18n... no
configure: error: ICU library not found
If you have ICU already installed, see config.log for details on the
failure.  It is possible the compiler isn't looking in the proper directory.
Use --without-icu to disable ICU support.

configure:8341: checking whether to build with ICU support
configure:8371: result: yes
configure:8378: checking for icu-uc icu-i18n
configure:8440: result: no
configure:8442: error: ICU library not found
If you have ICU already installed, see config.log for details on the
failure.  It is possible the compiler isn't looking in the proper directory.
Use --without-icu to disable ICU support.

Urocryon has been failing for the last 17 days.

I think ICU libraries need to be installed in urocryon to fix this issue.

[1] -
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=urocryon&dt=2023-09-01%2001%3A09%3A11&stg=configure

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Buildfarm failures on urocryon

От
Mark Wong
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 01, 2023 at 11:27:47AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently urocryon has been failing with the following errors at [1]:
> checking for icu-uc icu-i18n... no
> configure: error: ICU library not found
> If you have ICU already installed, see config.log for details on the
> failure.  It is possible the compiler isn't looking in the proper directory.
> Use --without-icu to disable ICU support.
>
> configure:8341: checking whether to build with ICU support
> configure:8371: result: yes
> configure:8378: checking for icu-uc icu-i18n
> configure:8440: result: no
> configure:8442: error: ICU library not found
> If you have ICU already installed, see config.log for details on the
> failure.  It is possible the compiler isn't looking in the proper directory.
> Use --without-icu to disable ICU support.
>
> Urocryon has been failing for the last 17 days.
>
> I think ICU libraries need to be installed in urocryon to fix this issue.

Oops, that's when I upgraded the build farm client (from v14 to v17).  I
think it's fixed now...

Regards,
Mark

Re: Buildfarm failures on urocryon

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Fri, 1 Sept 2023 at 20:20, Mark Wong <markwkm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Sep 01, 2023 at 11:27:47AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Recently urocryon has been failing with the following errors at [1]:
> > checking for icu-uc icu-i18n... no
> > configure: error: ICU library not found
> > If you have ICU already installed, see config.log for details on the
> > failure.  It is possible the compiler isn't looking in the proper directory.
> > Use --without-icu to disable ICU support.
> >
> > configure:8341: checking whether to build with ICU support
> > configure:8371: result: yes
> > configure:8378: checking for icu-uc icu-i18n
> > configure:8440: result: no
> > configure:8442: error: ICU library not found
> > If you have ICU already installed, see config.log for details on the
> > failure.  It is possible the compiler isn't looking in the proper directory.
> > Use --without-icu to disable ICU support.
> >
> > Urocryon has been failing for the last 17 days.
> >
> > I think ICU libraries need to be installed in urocryon to fix this issue.
>
> Oops, that's when I upgraded the build farm client (from v14 to v17).  I
> think it's fixed now...

Thanks, this issue is fixed now.

Regards,
Vignesh