Обсуждение: OSS in Canada's Directive on Service and Digital

OSS in Canada's Directive on Service and Digital

От
Katherine Mcmillan
Дата:
Hello all,

For no particular reason other than I think it might be of interest to some members of this community, I want to draw your attention to the following Directive on Service and Digital at the Government of Canada:
4.4.3.12Ensuring open source software is encouraged and where used, contributing to the communities whose work is being leveraged.

Sincerely,
Katie

Re: OSS in Canada's Directive on Service and Digital

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
On 2023-08-13 22:17, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> For no particular reason other than I think it might be of interest to
> some members of this community, I want to draw your attention to the
> following Directive on Service and Digital at the Government of
> Canada:
> 4.4.3.12Ensuring open source software is encouraged and where used,
> contributing to the communities whose work is being leveraged.
>
> https://www.tbs-sct.canada.ca/pol/doc-eng.aspx?id=32601§ion=html

Cool.  It's good to see stuff like this still happening. :)

+ Justin