Обсуждение: Resend email send whole email thread.

Resend email send whole email thread.

От
jian he
Дата:
hi
Resend email option now can only resend one specific message.
Is it possible to send the whole thread to email?

Re: Resend email send whole email thread.

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 1:58 AM jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> Resend email option now can only resend one specific message.
> Is it possible to send the whole thread to email?

Hi!

There is no functionality for that, no. Your best bet today is to use
the functionality to download the MBOX file for the whole thread,
using a MUA that supports MBOX.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

Re: Resend email send whole email thread.

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 7/14/23 4:12 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 1:58 AM jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> hi
>> Resend email option now can only resend one specific message.
>> Is it possible to send the whole thread to email?
>
> Hi!
>
> There is no functionality for that, no. Your best bet today is to use
> the functionality to download the MBOX file for the whole thread,
> using a MUA that supports MBOX.

+1 to Magnus' message.

I'm also -1 for adding functionality to resend and entire thread, at
least without better understanding the use case. The "resend one
message" is to make it possible to reply to that point-in-time in the
thread. As Magnus says, if you need the entire thread, you can import
the mbox file.

Jonathan

Вложения