Обсуждение: Fix a typo in md.c

Fix a typo in md.c

От
Masahiko Sawada
Дата:
Hi,

I've attached the patch for $subject. In the following comment,

        /*
        * If available and useful, use posix_fallocate() (via FileAllocate())
         * to extend the relation. That's often more efficient than using
         * write(), as it commonly won't cause the kernel to allocate page
         * cache space for the extended pages.
         *
        * However, we don't use FileAllocate() for small extensions, as it
         * defeats delayed allocation on some filesystems. Not clear where
         * that decision should be made though? For now just use a cutoff of
         * 8, anything between 4 and 8 worked OK in some local testing.

s/FileAllocate()/FileFallocate()/

Masahiko Sawada

Re: Fix a typo in md.c

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 06:33:18AM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> I've attached the patch for $subject. In the following comment,

LGTM.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Fix a typo in md.c

От
Masahiko Sawada
Дата:
On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 9:19 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 06:33:18AM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> > I've attached the patch for $subject. In the following comment,
>
> LGTM.

Thanks, pushed.

Masahiko Sawada