Обсуждение: Typo in src/backend/access/nbtree/README?

Typo in src/backend/access/nbtree/README?

От
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Дата:
Hi,

I am not a native English speaker, but shouldn't there be a "to" before "detect"?

These two additions make it possible detect a concurrent page split

Regards
Daniel

Re: Typo in src/backend/access/nbtree/README?

От
Gurjeet Singh
Дата:
On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 7:11 AM Daniel Westermann (DWE)
<daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> wrote:

> ... shouldn't there be a "to" before "detect"?
>
> These two additions make it possible detect a concurrent page split

Agreed. Attached is a small patch that fixes this.

Thanks for the report!

Best regards,
Gurjeet
http://Gurje.et

Вложения

Re: Typo in src/backend/access/nbtree/README?

От
Richard Guo

On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 10:37 AM Gurjeet Singh <gurjeet@singh.im> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 7:11 AM Daniel Westermann (DWE)
<daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> wrote:

> ... shouldn't there be a "to" before "detect"?
>
> These two additions make it possible detect a concurrent page split

Agreed. Attached is a small patch that fixes this.

+1.  A little nitpick: the new line seems overly long compared to
adjacent lines, should we wrap it?

Thanks
Richard

Re: Typo in src/backend/access/nbtree/README?

От
Nathan Bossart
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 09, 2023 at 11:29:02AM +0800, Richard Guo wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 10:37 AM Gurjeet Singh <gurjeet@singh.im> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 7:11 AM Daniel Westermann (DWE)
>> <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > ... shouldn't there be a "to" before "detect"?
>> >
>> > These two additions make it possible detect a concurrent page split
>>
>> Agreed. Attached is a small patch that fixes this.
>

> +1.  A little nitpick: the new line seems overly long compared to
> adjacent lines, should we wrap it?

Committed, thanks.

--
Nathan Bossart