Обсуждение: Error while exporting large objects.

Error while exporting large objects.

От
"Singh, Gambhir"

While exporting the large objects getting error mentioned below. I’m trying to take export on Aurora PostgreSQL.

pg_dump: error: could not open large object 28534: ERROR:  permission denied for large object 28534

Format used to do export is :-

./pg_dump -f 'C:\Users\101\Desktop\abc.dmp' -v -b -h ************.amazonaws.com -n abc -U admin1 -d db1 > 'C:\Users\101\Desktop\export.log'

Thanks & Regards

Gambhir Singh

____
Gambhir Singh
Contractors ‑ Projects
Kemper Corporate Services
ChicagoIL 60601
gsingh2@kemper.com
kemper.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may contain
confidential information intended only for the addressee(s). If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your
system.
​
Вложения

RE: Error while exporting large objects.

От
"Singh, Gambhir"

Please provide some update on this. This is showstopper in my prod env.

Thanks & Regards

Gambhir Singh

____
[...]

Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Mon, 2023-06-05 at 11:44 +0000, Singh, Gambhir wrote:
> > While exporting the large objects getting error mentioned below. I’m trying to take export on Aurora PostgreSQL.
> >
> > pg_dump: error: could not open large object 28534: ERROR:  permission denied for large object 28534
>
> Please provide some update on this. This is showstopper in my prod env.

You have to use a database user that has the required permission.

Connect with "psql" and run

 \lo_list+ 28534

to see the permissions on the large object.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe