Обсуждение: Some compiling warnings

Some compiling warnings

От
Richard Guo
Дата:
When trying Valgrind I came across some compiling warnings with
USE_VALGRIND defined and --enable-cassert not configured.  This is
mainly because in this case we have MEMORY_CONTEXT_CHECKING defined
while USE_ASSERT_CHECKING not defined.

aset.c: In function ‘AllocSetFree’:
aset.c:1027:10: warning: unused variable ‘chunk_size’ [-Wunused-variable]
    Size  chunk_size = block->endptr - (char *) pointer;
          ^
generation.c: In function ‘GenerationFree’:
generation.c:633:8: warning: variable ‘chunksize’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  Size  chunksize;
        ^

Attach a trivial patch for the fix.

Thanks
Richard
Вложения

Re: Some compiling warnings

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 at 20:11, Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:

> When trying Valgrind I came across some compiling warnings with
> USE_VALGRIND defined and --enable-cassert not configured.  This is
> mainly because in this case we have MEMORY_CONTEXT_CHECKING defined
> while USE_ASSERT_CHECKING not defined.

> Attach a trivial patch for the fix.

I've just pushed that. Thanks.

David