Обсуждение: Debuginfo packages for v15 on Rocky Linux

Debuginfo packages for v15 on Rocky Linux

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
It seems like there is no repository for v15 debuginfo packages yet.

Will that come at some later point?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Re: Debuginfo packages for v15 on Rocky Linux

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 2022-10-17 at 16:00 +0200, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> It seems like there is no repository for v15 debuginfo packages yet.
>
> Will that come at some later point?

Yeah, Justin reported this one last week. I pushed the updated rpeo
packages.

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: Debuginfo packages for v15 on Rocky Linux

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Tue, 2022-10-18 at 15:30 +0100, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> On Mon, 2022-10-17 at 16:00 +0200, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> > It seems like there is no repository for v15 debuginfo packages yet.
> >
> > Will that come at some later point?
>
> Yeah, Justin reported this one last week. I pushed the updated rpeo
> packages.

Thanks!

Yours,
Laurenz Albe