Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: SonarQube Vulnerabilities

[pgAdmin4][Patch]: SonarQube Vulnerabilities

От
Khushboo Vashi
Дата:
Hi,

I have tried to fix the vulnerabilities reported by SonarQube but it didn't work. So I added the verification of region_id (user defined input) as discussed in yesterday's meeting and am going to close these issues.

Thanks,
Khushboo
Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: SonarQube Vulnerabilities

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Thanks, the patch applied.

--

Akshay Joshi

Principal Software Architect

+91 9767888246

www.enterprisedb.com

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: SonarQube Vulnerabilities

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi

I have tried to fix the vulnerabilities reported by SonarQube but it didn't work. So I added the verification of region_id (user defined input) as discussed in yesterday's meeting and am going to close these issues.

I've cleared the first two issues on SonarQube as it doesn't detect the validation. However, we also need to validate the volume type specified in the third.