Обсуждение: postgresql 10.03

postgresql 10.03

От
"Jonnalagadda, Ram Reddy (C)"

Hi Team,

We are trying install pgsql-odbc driver 10.03(which is compatible to our sap environment), during the installation getting the below error, please advise to resolve the issue.

We tried as below ways, still getting the same issue (libpq library version >=9.2 required)

OS details: SLES 12 SP4 (SUSE LINUX 12 SP4)

Thanks & Regards,

Ram Reddy Jonnalagadda

SAP HANA DBA

Harrisburg, PA

Mobile: +1 508-422-6163

A Contractor performing on behalf of

Вложения

Re: postgresql 10.03

От
Clemens Ladisch
Дата:
On 19.08.2022 15:21, Jonnalagadda, Ram Reddy (C) wrote:
 > We are trying install pgsql-odbc driver 10.03

That version is quite old. You can use any newer version.

 > We tried as below ways, still getting the same issue (libpq library
 > version >=9.2 required)

And is libpq5 or libpq-dev installed?

Regards,
Clemens