Обсуждение: I keep getting an error during installation of Npgsql

I keep getting an error during installation of Npgsql

От
Richard Katz

The message is not specific. It says "Npgsql returned an error. Click OK."

It seems to not be able to go on and install other

Cheers,

Rich
--

Re: I keep getting an error during installation of Npgsql

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
The message is not specific. It says "Npgsql returned an error. Click OK."

It seems to not be able to go on and install other

Npgsql doesn’t happen here so you may wish to locate a more appropriate place to ask for help.

David J.