Обсуждение: [pgAdmin][RM4264] Make code folding case insensitive

[pgAdmin][RM4264] Make code folding case insensitive

От
Aditya Toshniwal
Дата:
Hi Hackers,

The RM 4264 was already fixed with some other patch. However, I noticed that the code folding is case sensitive. If the keywords are in capital letters, only then code folding works.

Please review the attached patch which makes the code folding case insensitive.

Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | edbpostgres.com

Re: [pgAdmin][RM4264] Make code folding case insensitive

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Thanks, the patch applied.

The RM 4264 was already fixed with some other patch. However, I noticed that the code folding is case sensitive. If the keywords are in capital letters, only then code folding works.

Please review the attached patch which makes the code folding case insensitive.

Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | edbpostgres.com

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246