Обсуждение: code fork June 28th

code fork June 28th

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
I am planning on forking the tree so we can start adding developments
for Postgres 15 in the upcoming commitfest. This will be done tomorrow,
June 28, late morning US East coast time. I will be following the
procedures laid out in src/tools/RELEASE_CHANGES under the heading
"Starting a New Development Cycle".

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: code fork June 28th

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 6/27/21 10:55 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I am planning on forking the tree so we can start adding developments
> for Postgres 15 in the upcoming commitfest. This will be done tomorrow,
> June 28, late morning US East coast time. I will be following the
> procedures laid out in src/tools/RELEASE_CHANGES under the heading
> "Starting a New Development Cycle".

This has been completed.

Let the hacking begin ...

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: code fork June 28th

Дата:
> This has been completed.

Doesn't look like the buildfarm has heard of REL_14_STABLE yet?

            regards, tom lane

Re: code fork June 28th

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 6/28/21 1:04 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> This has been completed.
> Doesn't look like the buildfarm has heard of REL_14_STABLE yet?

Will do shortly. On at least one occasion we've been caught by updating
it before the new branch had reached mirrors etc, so I usually wait a bit.

cheers

andrew