Обсуждение: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web

Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web

От
"O'Connor, Joseph"
Дата:
When attempting to login to pgadmin server I get the message "Incorrect username or password". At first I figured I just forgot my password so I deleted the pgadmin directories and packages and reran the setup-web.sh and reentered credentials but I still get the same "Incorrect username or password"

I've looked in /var/log/messages, /var/log/pgadmin4/pgadmin4.log, and /var/log/httpd/error_log for any indication of what might me wrong but I don't see any related messaged logged. I've also tried disabling selinux just to verify that that wasn't causing issue with the same result.

Attached are the various files I've used to configure the server. In the past this was working but now something must have changed.

The current environment is CentOS 7.8.2009 (3.10.0-1160.31.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jun 10 13:32:12 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux) and the following pgadmin packages are installed:

pgadmin4.noarch 5.4-1.el7 @pgAdmin4
pgadmin4-desktop.x86_64 5.4-1.el7 @pgAdmin4
pgadmin4-python3-mod_wsgi.x86_64 4.7.1-2.el7 @pgAdmin4
pgadmin4-redhat-repo.noarch 2-1 installed
pgadmin4-server.x86_64 5.4-1.el7 @pgAdmin4
pgadmin4-web.noarch 5.4-1.el7 @pgAdmin4

Thanks,

Joe
Вложения

Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web

От
Yogesh Mahajan
Дата:
Hi,

I could not reproduce the issue with default apache configuration.
Could you please try with default apache configuration & see if it works you?

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

[...]

Jim Bacon
Дата:
I have a similar problem using the Docker image. With a docker compose containing

    pgadmin:
        # See https://hub.docker.com/r/dpage/pgadmin4/tags
        # for other versions available.
        image: dpage/pgadmin4:5.3
        environment:
            PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL: pgadmin@example.com
            PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD: password

I can log in successfully. The moment I change to the 5.4 image, with no other alteration, I am unable to log in.