Обсуждение: Buildfarm latest links

Buildfarm latest links

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Our website links to:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=latest&stg=make-doc

in order to display the latest build log for the docs.

This appears to have stopped working at some point. I don't know when,
unfortunately, it was just brought to my attention now.

Hopefully this is something that can easily be brought back? I'm not
sure exactly how useful the build log is, but if it's easy enough to
restore...

(The link works fine if I put the exact date in, but the whole point
of it is to have a static link on the website that goes to whatever is
latest at the particular moment)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

Re: Buildfarm latest links

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 5/22/21 4:20 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Our website links to:
>
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=latest&stg=make-doc
>
> in order to display the latest build log for the docs.
>
> This appears to have stopped working at some point. I don't know when,
> unfortunately, it was just brought to my attention now.
>
> Hopefully this is something that can easily be brought back? I'm not
> sure exactly how useful the build log is, but if it's easy enough to
> restore...
>
> (The link works fine if I put the exact date in, but the whole point
> of it is to have a static link on the website that goes to whatever is
> latest at the particular moment)

Odd. the code for it is still there. I will investigate.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: Buildfarm latest links

От
Magnus Hagander

On Sat, May 22, 2021, 23:40 Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 5/22/21 4:20 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Our website links to:
>
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=latest&stg=make-doc
>
> in order to display the latest build log for the docs.
>
> This appears to have stopped working at some point. I don't know when,
> unfortunately, it was just brought to my attention now.
>
> Hopefully this is something that can easily be brought back? I'm not
> sure exactly how useful the build log is, but if it's easy enough to
> restore...
>
> (The link works fine if I put the exact date in, but the whole point
> of it is to have a static link on the website that goes to whatever is
> latest at the particular moment)

Odd. the code for it is still there. I will investigate.

Without looking closely, I wonder if you break it by validating the dates too early or so? That seems to be a relatively recent commit...

/Magnus

Re: Buildfarm latest links

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 5/22/21 5:42 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> On Sat, May 22, 2021, 23:40 Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net
> <mailto:andrew@dunslane.net>> wrote:
>

>     On 5/22/21 4:20 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>     > Our website links to:
>     >
>     >
>     https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=latest&stg=make-doc
>     <https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=latest&stg=make-doc>
>     >
>     > in order to display the latest build log for the docs.
>     >
>     > This appears to have stopped working at some point. I don't know
>     when,
>     > unfortunately, it was just brought to my attention now.
>     >
>     > Hopefully this is something that can easily be brought back? I'm not
>     > sure exactly how useful the build log is, but if it's easy enough to
>     > restore...
>     >
>     > (The link works fine if I put the exact date in, but the whole point
>     > of it is to have a static link on the website that goes to
>     whatever is
>     > latest at the particular moment)
>     >

>     Odd. the code for it is still there. I will investigate.
>

> Without looking closely, I wonder if you break it by validating the
> dates too early or so? That seems to be a relatively recent commit...

Yeah. Should be fixed now.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: Buildfarm latest links

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 11:50 PM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> On 5/22/21 5:42 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> >

> > On Sat, May 22, 2021, 23:40 Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net
> > <mailto:andrew@dunslane.net>> wrote:
> >

> >     On 5/22/21 4:20 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> >     > Our website links to:
> >     >
> >     >
> >     https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=latest&stg=make-doc
> >     <https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=latest&stg=make-doc>
> >     >
> >     > in order to display the latest build log for the docs.
> >     >
> >     > This appears to have stopped working at some point. I don't know
> >     when,
> >     > unfortunately, it was just brought to my attention now.
> >     >
> >     > Hopefully this is something that can easily be brought back? I'm not
> >     > sure exactly how useful the build log is, but if it's easy enough to
> >     > restore...
> >     >
> >     > (The link works fine if I put the exact date in, but the whole point
> >     > of it is to have a static link on the website that goes to
> >     whatever is
> >     > latest at the particular moment)
> >     >

> >     Odd. the code for it is still there. I will investigate.
> >

> > Without looking closely, I wonder if you break it by validating the
> > dates too early or so? That seems to be a relatively recent commit...
> >

> Yeah. Should be fixed now.

Thanks!