Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.

[pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.

От
Khushboo Vashi
Дата:
Hi,

Please find the attached patch for the RM #4333 - [PG v12] Add support for function selectivity.

The patch includes:
- Support Function implementation for PG/EPAS 12
- Documentation updates
- API Test cases

Thanks,
Khushboo

Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi

In the Trigger and Type dialogues when selecting a function we give a combo box listing all the functions in the database that match the required signature. Can't we do this here as well?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.

От
Khushboo Vashi

In the Trigger and Type dialogues when selecting a function we give a combo box listing all the functions in the database that match the required signature. Can't we do this here as well?
Support function should have specific arguments and return type (i.,e. internal), and the user needs to write the code for that function in the C.
So, what should we consider here?
[...]

Not sure what you're asking. I suggest we list all functions that match the required signature and are written in C, much as we do elsewhere.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.

От
Khushboo Vashi
Дата:
Hi Dave,

Please find the attached updated patch.

In the Trigger and Type dialogues when selecting a function we give a combo box listing all the functions in the database that match the required signature. Can't we do this here as well?

Done.

Thanks,
Khushboo
Please find the attached patch for the RM #4333 - [PG v12] Add support for function selectivity.

The patch includes:
- Support Function implementation for PG/EPAS 12
- Documentation updates
- API Test cases

Thanks,
Khushboo

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks, applied!