Обсуждение: mcv compiler warning

mcv compiler warning

От
Jeff Janes
Дата:
One of the recent mcv commits introduced an unused variable warning.

mcv.c: In function 'statext_mcv_serialize':
mcv.c:914:7: warning: unused variable 'itemlen' [-Wunused-variable]
   int   itemlen = ITEM_SIZE(dim);

The attached fixes it.

Cheers,

Jeff
Вложения

Re: mcv compiler warning

От
Tomas Vondra
Дата:
On Fri, Jul 05, 2019 at 10:13:25AM -0400, Jeff Janes wrote:
>One of the recent mcv commits introduced an unused variable warning.
>
>mcv.c: In function 'statext_mcv_serialize':
>mcv.c:914:7: warning: unused variable 'itemlen' [-Wunused-variable]
>   int   itemlen = ITEM_SIZE(dim);
>
>The attached fixes it.

Thanks.

I think I'll just get rid of the variable entirely, and will just call
the macro from the assert directly. The variable used to be referenced
on multiple places, but that changed during the serialization code
reworks.

regards