Обсуждение: Not sure how to use psql

Not sure how to use psql

От
Cravan

Hi all,

                I’m new to the sql language and recently learnt about psql, and have some questions about it. Firstly, after typing psql (mydatabase) in the shell, do I directly start coding? Next, when I create a table, must my headings be necessarily lowercased? Lastly, can someone help me figure out why I got this wrong?

Cravan

Вложения

Re: Not sure how to use psql

От
hubert depesz lubaczewski
Дата:
On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 05:49:59PM +0800, Cravan wrote:
> I’m new to the sql language and recently learnt about psql, and have
> some questions about it. Firstly, after typing psql (mydatabase) in
> the shell, do I directly start coding? Next, when I create a table,
> must my headings be necessarily lowercased? Lastly, can someone help
> me figure out why I got this wrong?

You forgot "," at the end of previous line.

depesz

Re: Not sure how to use psql

От
Pat Wright
Дата:
I would suggest checking out this guide to get familiar with PSQL.