Обсуждение: PAF resource agent missing from pgdg11

PAF resource agent missing from pgdg11

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Hi,

Sorry to add some more issues there :(

The PAF package (resource-agents-paf) is missing from pgdg11. In fact, it is
only available for el7 and fedora 28->30.

I didn't check for other release, but as "yum search" doesn't find it on my
RHEL8, I suppose it is anywhere for this release.

I wish I could help and not only report errors :/

Good luck and have a good week-end!

++

Re: PAF resource agent missing from pgdg11

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 2019-05-17 at 18:15 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> The PAF package (resource-agents-paf) is missing from pgdg11. In fact, it is
> only available for el7 and fedora 28->30.

You mean it is missing for RHEL 8? Then yes, because the subscription that I
have does not include resource-agents package :(

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: PAF resource agent missing from pgdg11

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 07 Jun 2019 16:44:28 +0200
Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 2019-05-17 at 18:15 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > The PAF package (resource-agents-paf) is missing from pgdg11. In fact, it is
> > only available for el7 and fedora 28->30.
>
> You mean it is missing for RHEL 8?

yes,

> Then yes, because the subscription that I have does not include
> resource-agents package :(

Oh.

I use a free developer account from RH, with "self-support". I am able to access
high availability packages using this command:

  [root@localhost ~]# yum-config-manager --enable "*highavailability-rpms"

  [root@localhost ~]# yum -q repolist
  repo id                                 repo name                    status
  pgdg10                                  PostgreSQL 10 8 - x86_64       120
  pgdg11                                  PostgreSQL 11 8 - x86_64       120
  pgdg94                                  PostgreSQL 9.4 8 - x86_64       30
  pgdg95                                  PostgreSQL 9.5 8 - x86_64       62
  pgdg96                                  PostgreSQL 9.6 8 - x86_64      110
  rhel-8-for-x86_64-appstream-rpms        Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 f 5,073
  rhel-8-for-x86_64-baseos-rpms           Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 f 1,963
  rhel-8-for-x86_64-highavailability-rpms Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 f    67

  [root@localhost ~]# yum info resource-agents|grep ^Name
  Name         : resource-agents

Maybe for some reason your build farm can not use a dev account?

Should I try to reach some RH people from the Pacemaker community to
discuss this?

++

Re: PAF resource agent missing from pgdg11

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 2019-05-17 at 18:15 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> The PAF package (resource-agents-paf) is missing from pgdg11. In fact, it is
> only available for el7 and fedora 28->30.
>
> I didn't check for other release, but as "yum search" doesn't find it on my
> RHEL8, I suppose it is anywhere for this release.

Pushed this on last Thursday. Can you please check?

FWIW, I also added lots of new packages to RHEL 8 repos.

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: PAF resource agent missing from pgdg11

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:36:38 +0100
Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Sorry for the long overdue answer. Technical issues and holidays pilled up.

> On Fri, 2019-05-17 at 18:15 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > The PAF package (resource-agents-paf) is missing from pgdg11. In fact, it is
> > only available for el7 and fedora 28->30.
> >
> > I didn't check for other release, but as "yum search" doesn't find it on my
> > RHEL8, I suppose it is anywhere for this release.
>
> Pushed this on last Thursday. Can you please check?

Works for me. Thank you Devrim!

Cheers,