Обсуждение: Commitfest 2018-11

Commitfest 2018-11

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
We are now in November and the 2018-11 commitfest has started (or rather, will
one someone pushes the button) but AFAICT there hasn’t been anyone volunteering
to do be CFM this time apart from Dmitry Dolgov who showed an interest (in
CA+q6zcWPs5aFUQxZ5qi=wRhbesUSRGD3_r4HSgQKq+G6=uxp2A@mail.gmail.com) when the
2018-09 CF started.

Dmitry: Are you still interested in running this commitfest?

If not, I volunteer to do it for 2018-11.

If someone has already volunteered and I completely missed that then sorry for
the noise.

cheers ./daniel

Re: Commitfest 2018-11

От
Dmitry Dolgov
Дата:
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 13:05, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
> Dmitry: Are you still interested in running this commitfest?

Yes, I'm still interested. Do I need to have any special permissions in CF app
for that (e.g. now I can't "push the button" to start the current one)?

Re: Commitfest 2018-11

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 1 Nov 2018, at 13:19, Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 13:05, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>>
>> Dmitry: Are you still interested in running this commitfest?
>
> Yes, I'm still interested.

Great!

> Do I need to have any special permissions in CF app
> for that (e.g. now I can't "push the button" to start the current one)?

Yes, I believe either Magnus or Stephen can set the correct permissions (or at
least point to whomever can).

cheers ./daniel

Re: Commitfest 2018-11

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Daniel Gustafsson (daniel@yesql.se) wrote:
> > On 1 Nov 2018, at 13:19, Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Do I need to have any special permissions in CF app
> > for that (e.g. now I can't "push the button" to start the current one)?
>
> Yes, I believe either Magnus or Stephen can set the correct permissions (or at
> least point to whomever can).

I've added you to the 'cf admins' group, so please give it a shot now
and let me know if you run into any troubles.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Re: Commitfest 2018-11

От
Dmitry Dolgov
Дата:
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 14:11, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> I've added you to the 'cf admins' group

Thanks.

> so please give it a shot now and let me know if you run into any troubles.

Hm...I don't see any difference in CF app, what should be changed?

Re: Commitfest 2018-11

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Dmitry Dolgov (9erthalion6@gmail.com) wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 14:11, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > I've added you to the 'cf admins' group
>
> Thanks.
>
> > so please give it a shot now and let me know if you run into any troubles.
>
> Hm...I don't see any difference in CF app, what should be changed?

Hmm...  Can you try it again?  If it still doesn't show up, please let
me know what your community account is that you're logging in with..

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Re: Commitfest 2018-11

От
Dmitry Dolgov
Дата:
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 15:11, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Hmm...  Can you try it again?

Yep, now I see the administration menu, thanks.

Re: Commitfest 2018-11

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 01:19:20PM +0100, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 13:05, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>>
>> Dmitry: Are you still interested in running this commitfest?
>
> Yes, I'm still interested. Do I need to have any special permissions
> in CF app for that (e.g. now I can't "push the button" to start the
> current one)?

Thanks Daniel for bringing up the topic, and to the person changed the
CF status in the app.  Happy hacking to all!
--
Michael

Вложения