Обсуждение: find objects stored on a specific tablespace

find objects stored on a specific tablespace

От
"Ghiurea, Isabella"

Hi Gurus

I am looking to drop  a  user tablespace  I need to find and confirm if there are any and which  tables+indexers  still using this  tablespace, what pg view and statement will give me this information?

thank you

Isabella

Re: find objects stored on a specific tablespace

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
I am looking to drop  a  user tablespace  I need to find and confirm if there are any and which  tables+indexers  still using this  tablespace, what pg view and statement will give me this information?

"pg_class.​​reltablespace" linking to "pg_tablespace"

David J.