Обсуждение: BUG #15214: Pg 10.4 windows 64 bit installer is 32 bit

BUG #15214: Pg 10.4 windows 64 bit installer is 32 bit

От
PG Bug reporting form
Дата:

Bug reference:      15214
Logged by:          Senthilkumar N
Email address:      senthil.n@microfocus.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.4
Operating system:   Windows 8,10

I have installed latest Postgres 10.4 via download from
https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/.
I noticed that the Postgres 10.4 installed was 32bit not 64. Can you please
verify at the earliest and provide a new 64bit postgres 10.4.

Thanks
Senthil

Re: BUG #15214: Pg 10.4 windows 64 bit installer is 32 bit

От
Jeff Janes
I have installed latest Postgres 10.4 via download from
https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/.
I noticed that the Postgres 10.4 installed was 32bit not 64. Can you please
verify at the earliest and provide a new 64bit postgres 10.4.

That URL doesn't have anything to download, it just gives link to download sites.
Which one did you use?  What was the name of the installer file you downloaded?

Cheers,

Jeff

RE: BUG #15214: Pg 10.4 windows 64 bit installer is 32 bit

От
"Narayanan, Senthilkumar"

I have used https://www.openscg.com/bigsql/postgresql/installers.jsp/

Please find the attached screen shot of the task manager which clearly shows that it’s the 32bit.

Thanks

Senthil

I have installed latest Postgres 10.4 via download from
https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/.
I noticed that the Postgres 10.4 installed was 32bit not 64. Can you please
verify at the earliest and provide a new 64bit postgres 10.4.

That URL doesn't have anything to download, it just gives link to download sites.

Which one did you use?  What was the name of the installer file you downloaded?

Cheers,

Jeff

Вложения

Re: BUG #15214: Pg 10.4 windows 64 bit installer is 32 bit

От
Thomas Kellerer
Дата:
Narayanan, Senthilkumar schrieb am 29.05.2018 um 14:49:
> I have used https://www.openscg.com/bigsql/postgresql/installers.jsp/
>

> Please find the attached screen shot of the task manager which clearly shows that it’s the 32bit.

pgAdmin is *NOT* Postgres and the screenshot clearly shows that you are running a 64bit Postgres server.

As far as I know there is no 64bit version of pgAdmin available

Re: BUG #15214: Pg 10.4 windows 64 bit installer is 32 bit

От
Vik Fearing
Дата:
On 29/05/18 16:39, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> Narayanan, Senthilkumar schrieb am 29.05.2018 um 14:49:
>> I have used https://www.openscg.com/bigsql/postgresql/installers.jsp/
>>

>> Please find the attached screen shot of the task manager which clearly shows that it’s the 32bit.
>
> pgAdmin is *NOT* Postgres and the screenshot clearly shows that you are running a 64bit Postgres server.
>
> As far as I know there is no 64bit version of pgAdmin available

Thomas, please use the Reply All feature of your mail client as most
people who post here via the website do not subscribe to this list.

Senthil, see Thomas's reply above.
--
Vik Fearing                                          +33 6 46 75 15 36

Re: BUG #15214: Pg 10.4 windows 64 bit installer is 32 bit

От
Sandeep Thakkar

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
Narayanan, Senthilkumar schrieb am 29.05.2018 um 14:49:
> I have used https://www.openscg.com/bigsql/postgresql/installers.jsp/
>

> Please find the attached screen shot of the task manager which clearly shows that it’s the 32bit.

pgAdmin is *NOT* Postgres and the screenshot clearly shows that you are running a 64bit Postgres server.

As far as I know there is no 64bit version of pgAdmin available

Right. pgAdmin is 32bit

--
Sandeep Thakkar

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 2:23 PM, Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
Narayanan, Senthilkumar schrieb am 29.05.2018 um 14:49:
> I have used https://www.openscg.com/bigsql/postgresql/installers.jsp/
>

> Please find the attached screen shot of the task manager which clearly shows that it’s the 32bit.

pgAdmin is *NOT* Postgres and the screenshot clearly shows that you are running a 64bit Postgres server.

As far as I know there is no 64bit version of pgAdmin available

Right. pgAdmin is 32bit

--
Sandeep Thakkar

--
Sandeep Thakkar

RE: BUG #15214: Pg 10.4 windows 64 bit installer is 32 bit

От
"Narayanan, Senthilkumar"

Thank you. Please close this ticket.