Обсуждение: Minor typo on the new "About" page

Minor typo on the new "About" page

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Taking a quick look over the new website, one (minor) thing jumped out. :)

On the new About page, near the bottom there's a "What's a Database project
without statistics?" area.  In the box on the bottom left where it has the
number of lines of code... it presently says "1,100,00+ line of C".  There
should be an extra 0 in that last triple. :)

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi

Re: Minor typo on the new "About" page

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Taking a quick look over the new website, one (minor) thing jumped out. :)

On the new About page, near the bottom there's a "What's a Database project
without statistics?" area.  In the box on the bottom left where it has the
number of lines of code... it presently says "1,100,00+ line of C".  There
should be an extra 0 in that last triple. :)

Thanks, fixed. Will be on the next scheduled refresh.