Обсуждение: Typo in shared_record_table_compare() commentary

Typo in shared_record_table_compare() commentary

От
Arthur Zakirov
Дата:
Hello hackers,

During studying dshash I've found a little typo. There is no
SharedRecordTableKey struct in the code, I think the commentary refers
to SharedRecordTableKey struct.

The patch is attached.

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

Вложения

Re: Typo in shared_record_table_compare() commentary

От
Thomas Munro
Дата:
On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 10:16 PM, Arthur Zakirov
<a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> During studying dshash I've found a little typo. There is no
> SharedRecordTableKey struct in the code, I think the commentary refers
> to SharedRecordTableKey struct.

Right, thanks!

> The patch is attached.

+1

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: Typo in shared_record_table_compare() commentary

От
Magnus Hagander

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 10:16 PM, Arthur Zakirov
<a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> During studying dshash I've found a little typo. There is no
> SharedRecordTableKey struct in the code, I think the commentary refers
> to SharedRecordTableKey struct.

Right, thanks!

> The patch is attached.

+1