Обсуждение: Re: [DOCS] "check_postgres" hyperlink not valid

Re: [DOCS] "check_postgres" hyperlink not valid

От
"Vianello, Daniel A"
Дата:
Hi,

I found a minor typo in the link to "check_postgres" on
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/maintenance.html.The current link has an incorrect capital "C" and the
linktakes you to a 403-Forbidden page.  The correct link is https://bucardo.org/check_postgres/.  This typo exists in
allthe version of the page for "supported" versions of PG.  I did not check the others.

Dan

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidentialand/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this
messagehas been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
messageand any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution,copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

Re: [DOCS] "check_postgres" hyperlink not valid

Дата:
"Vianello, Daniel A" <Daniel.Vianello@charter.com> writes:
> I found a minor typo in the link to "check_postgres" on
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/maintenance.html.The current link has an incorrect capital "C" and the
linktakes you to a 403-Forbidden page.  The correct link is https://bucardo.org/check_postgres/.  This typo exists in
allthe version of the page for "supported" versions of PG.  I did not check the others.

Hm ... the link works for me, but apparently that's because somebody
installed a redirect since you complained, because it does end up at
https://bucardo.org/check_postgres/ not what is in our link.

Obviously though that is now the preferred spelling, so I'll update
our docs.  Thanks for the report!

Re: [DOCS] "check_postgres" hyperlink not valid

От
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Дата: