Обсуждение: Re: [HACKERS] French translation encoding

Re: [HACKERS] French translation encoding

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
French translators?

On 12/29/16 9:29 AM, Vik Fearing wrote:
> Is there any reason that src/backend/fr.po is in ISO-8859 whereas all
> the other translations are in UTF-8?
>
> Here's a quick-fix patch for consistency.

Re: [HACKERS] French translation encoding

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
French translators?

Yeah, I've seen Vik's email on -hackers. Will reply ASAP.

--

Re: [HACKERS] French translation encoding

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
French translators?

Yeah, I've seen Vik's email on -hackers. Will reply ASAP.

Finallyu had time to work on this. All fr .po files were in ISO-8859. I have no idea why. I've fixed them for all the stable branches.

Thanks, Vik, for the report.