Обсуждение: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)

pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)

От
Raphaël ENRICI
Дата:
Dear all,

back from a long silence, hope everybody is going well.

I just wanted to know if anybody was working on packagind pgAdmin 4 for Debian?

If not, I may start working on this.

Best,
Raphaël

Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 14:17 +0200, Raphaël ENRICI wrote:
> I just wanted to know if anybody was working on packagind pgAdmin 4 for
> Debian?

I think Christoph is working on this, if my memory serves well. Added him.

Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)

От
Raphaël ENRICI
Дата:
Hi Devrim,

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 14:17 +0200, Raphaël ENRICI wrote:
>> I just wanted to know if anybody was working on packagind pgAdmin 4 for
>> Debian?
>
> I think Christoph is working on this, if my memory serves well. Added him.

Oh well, that's great ;) You are in good hands.

Best,
Raph

Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)

От
Dave Page

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Raphaël ENRICI <raphael@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi Devrim,

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 14:17 +0200, Raphaël ENRICI wrote:
>> I just wanted to know if anybody was working on packagind pgAdmin 4 for
>> Debian?
>
> I think Christoph is working on this, if my memory serves well. Added him.

Oh well, that's great ;) You are in good hands

Though, if it's not on his immediate radar, I'd love to see this get done, modelled on Devrim's v2.0 RPMs which are looking great. We get far too many people complaining about lack of .debs :-(

Oh, and welcome back!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)

От
Raphaël ENRICI
Дата:
Hi Dave!

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 3:17 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Raphaël ENRICI <raphael@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Devrim,
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
>> > Hi,

>> > I think Christoph is working on this, if my memory serves well. Added
>> > him.
>>
>> Oh well, that's great ;) You are in good hands
>

> Though, if it's not on his immediate radar, I'd love to see this get done,
> modelled on Devrim's v2.0 RPMs which are looking great. We get far too many
> people complaining about lack of .debs :-(

I'll contact Christoph and arrange this with him. I may at least
provide a first
version out of debian constraints so that people can move on until something
is properly pushed to debian in respect with the debian policy.

I'll definitely take a look at Devrim's RPMs.

> Oh, and welcome back!

So glad to read you ;)

Raph

Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)

От
Christoph Berg
Re: Raphaël ENRICI 2017-09-22 <CANiOYoSoJsq3BRsBzzpb9-Zofv-XqxFyMwnebLv3_XOS2q9MWg@mail.gmail.com>

> >> Oh well, that's great ;) You are in good hands
> >

> > Though, if it's not on his immediate radar, I'd love to see this get done,
> > modelled on Devrim's v2.0 RPMs which are looking great. We get far too many
> > people complaining about lack of .debs :-(
>
> I'll contact Christoph and arrange this with him. I may at least
> provide a first
> version out of debian constraints so that people can move on until something
> is properly pushed to debian in respect with the debian policy.

Hi,

we (credativ) are working on pgadmin4 packages. The web part is mostly
done (which is what we needed for a project), the GUI part needs more
work, though.

The packaging repo is at
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-postgresql/pgadmin4.git/
(might take a few more minutes to appear)

Christoph