Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: To exclude SELECT queries from transaction inquery tool

[pgAdmin4][Patch]: To exclude SELECT queries from transaction inquery tool

От
Murtuza Zabuawala
Дата:
Hi,

PFA minor patch to fix the issue where we were executing SELECT statements in transactions in query tool which probably is not required because SELECT statements are already protected from dirty reads.
RM#2683

Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: To exclude SELECT queries from transaction inquery tool

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks, applied.