Kiran Kumar
Дата:
unsubscribe

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 2:07 AM, David De Maeyer <david@adnuvo.com> wrote:

unsubscribe

Re: unsubscribe

От
Darren Duncan
Дата:
On 2017-06-22 5:52 PM, Kiran Kumar wrote:
> unsubscribe
>
> On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 2:07 AM, David De Maeyer wrote:
>
>     unsubscribe

Now this recent rash of "unsubscribe" posts feels more like trolling than mere
naivety. -- Darren Duncan

Re: unsubscribe

От
Dave Page

> On 23 Jun 2017, at 07:03, Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> wrote:
>
>> On 2017-06-22 5:52 PM, Kiran Kumar wrote:
>> unsubscribe
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 2:07 AM, David De Maeyer wrote:
>>
>>    unsubscribe
>
> Now this recent rash of "unsubscribe" posts feels more like trolling than mere naivety.

Come to think of it, iirc, the old system used to moderate/block emails to the list that just said 'unsubscribe' or a
fewother keywords. I wonder if we're seeing the effects of that not being there any more.

RE: unsubscribe

От
David De Maeyer

Why on earth am I getting all the unsubscribe mails when I should be unsubscribed?

Please fix.

De bedste hilsner / Best regards

David De Maeyer

Developer / System Architect

http://www.adnuvo.com/signatur/logo.png

On 2017-06-23 06:10, David De Maeyer wrote:
> Why on earth am I getting all the unsubscribe mails when I should be
> unsubscribed?
>
> Please fix.

RESUBSCRIBE!

*poof*

Ha ha ha now you will be back on the mailing list!