Обсуждение: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Packages version

[pgsql-pkg-debian] Packages version

От
Vladimir Borodin
Дата:
Hi all.

Is there any reason for not saving previous versions of packages in the repo for some time? I.e. with pg_partman 3.0 version 2.6.4 has been removed from the repo while these versions are not backward compatible. It would be cool to have the same behaviour as in the yum.postgresql.org.

Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Packages version

От
Christoph Berg
Re: Vladimir Borodin 2017-05-02 <6088D0F5-9ABD-4C8C-A166-43374CE8DBB2@simply.name>
> Hi all.
>
> Is there any reason for not saving previous versions of packages in the repo for some time? I.e. with pg_partman 3.0
version2.6.4 has been removed from the repo while these versions are not backward compatible. It would be cool to have
thesame behaviour as in the yum.postgresql.org <http://yum.postgresql.org/>.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20160731194944.amiwidhsoqh4osac%40msg.df7cb.de

We are looking around if we can find a repository software to replace
"reprepro" that supports keeping old versions around inside the
repository, but that hasn't led anywhere yet.

Christoph