Обсуждение: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan

[HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan

От
Tatsuro Yamada
Дата:
Hi,

The declaration of postgresGetForeignPlan uses baserel, but
the actual definition uses foreignrel. It would be better to sync.

Please find attached a patch.

Tatsuro Yamada
NTT Open Source Software Center

Re: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan

От
Etsuro Fujita
Дата:
On 2017/04/07 13:12, Tatsuro Yamada wrote:> The declaration of
postgresGetForeignPlan uses baserel, but
> the actual definition uses foreignrel. It would be better to sync.

Agreed.

> Please find attached a patch.

The patch looks good to me, so I'll mark this as Ready for Committer.

(I'm not sure we should do the same thing to the function declaration in
other places such as fdwapi.h and the documentation for consistency, but
if so, I'd vote for leaving that for another patch.)

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Re: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan

От
Tatsuro Yamada
Дата:
Hi Fujita-san,

> The patch looks good to me, so I'll mark this as Ready for Committer.

Thanks for reviewing my patch.

> (I'm not sure we should do the same thing to the function declaration in other places such as fdwapi.h and the
documentationfor consistency, but if so, I'd vote for leaving that for another patch.)

+1

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada

Re: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan

Дата:
Tatsuro Yamada <yamada.tatsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> The declaration of postgresGetForeignPlan uses baserel, but
> the actual definition uses foreignrel. It would be better to sync.

Pushed, thanks.
        regards, tom lane

Re: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan

От
Tatsuro Yamada
Дата:
On 2017/09/07 6:52, Tom Lane wrote:
> Tatsuro Yamada <yamada.tatsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
>> The declaration of postgresGetForeignPlan uses baserel, but
>> the actual definition uses foreignrel. It would be better to sync.
>
> Pushed, thanks.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Thanks!

Regards,