Обсуждение: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][patch]: RM 1967 - Layout is not remembered

[pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][patch]: RM 1967 - Layout is not remembered

От
Neel Patel
Дата:
Hi,

Please find attached patch file with the fix of RM #1967.

Issue:-
Sometime arranged layout is not getting remembered. This may be due to we were saving the layout on "unload" event and handling of "unload" event varies from different versions of browser so we should not listen "unload" event for saving layout.

Solution:-
Save the Layout on docker's "ATTACHED, DETACHED, MOVE_ENDED" event so that layout will be saved once user move the panel.

Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

Вложения

Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][patch]: RM 1967 - Layout is not remembered

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks - committed with a minor change to use an async request (I
think that removed the only remaining sync Ajax call we had left :-)
).