Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
Brad DeJong
Дата:
Please grant editor privileges to username bd. Thanks.

Brad

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 10/18/2016 07:10 AM, Brad DeJong wrote:
> Please grant editor privileges to username bd. Thanks.
>
> Brad

Hi Brad,

I have never seen a post from your email address to any Postgres list
before (at least not in 2015 or 2016 to date). Please let us know what
content you would like to edit.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Dave Page

> On 18 Oct 2016, at 18:06, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/18/2016 07:10 AM, Brad DeJong wrote:
>> Please grant editor privileges to username bd. Thanks.
>>
>> Brad
>
> Hi Brad,
>
> I have never seen a post from your email address to any Postgres list
> before (at least not in 2015 or 2016 to date). Please let us know what
> content you would like to edit.

Hey Joe,

I know Brad; he's not one of the people we want to block.

Cheers, Dave

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 10/18/2016 10:10 AM, Dave Page wrote:

>> On 18 Oct 2016, at 18:06, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 10/18/2016 07:10 AM, Brad DeJong wrote:
>>> Please grant editor privileges to username bd. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Brad
>>
>> Hi Brad,
>>
>> I have never seen a post from your email address to any Postgres list
>> before (at least not in 2015 or 2016 to date). Please let us know what
>> content you would like to edit.
>
> Hey Joe,
>
> I know Brad; he's not one of the people we want to block.

Awesome -- thanks for vouching :-)

Done!

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com