Обсуждение: Undocumented function: has_type_privilege()

Undocumented function: has_type_privilege()

От
slangley@fredhutch.org
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/0.0/static/functions-info.html

I have discovered and used the function:

  has_type_privilege(type, privilege)

I assume it should be added to the below table, no?

Table 9-58. Access Privilege Inquiry Functions

Re: Undocumented function: has_type_privilege()

Дата:
slangley@fredhutch.org writes:
> I have discovered and used the function:
>   has_type_privilege(type, privilege)
> I assume it should be added to the below table, no?
> Table 9-58. Access Privilege Inquiry Functions

Yeah, must have been an oversight.  Added, thanks for the report!

            regards, tom lane