Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
Pavel Luzanov
Дата:
Hello,<br /><br /> Please, add wiki editor privileges to <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
Russiandocumentation on <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.postgresql.org/docs/">https://www.postgresql.org/docs/</a>page.<br /> Consider <a
href="https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/52e75dd7-389f-5739-c6be-d2769b7810e2%40postgrespro.ru">patch</a>for this
page.<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">

-----
Pavel Luzanov
Postgres Professional: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.postgrespro.com">http://www.postgrespro.com</a>
The Russian Postgres Company</pre>

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Pavel Luzanov
Дата:
Can someone explain a couple of questions:<br /> 1. What is a right way to get access for editing wiki page: <a
class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Russian">https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Russian</a>?<br /> My account: '<a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"href="mailto:p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru">p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru</a>'<br /> 2. What is a
rightway to include link to <a href="https://postgrespro.ru/docs">Russian documentation</a> on page: <a
Wefinished translation of original PostgreSQL documentation and want to add information about it.<br /><pre
class="moz-signature"cols="72">-----

Pavel Luzanov
Postgres Professional: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.postgrespro.com">http://www.postgrespro.com</a>
The Russian Postgres Company</pre><div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 02.08.2016 17:32, Pavel Luzanov wrote:<br
/></div><blockquotecite="mid:d4bb0493-92bf-e83b-1c15-eb9bdd9fbacb@postgrespro.ru" type="cite"> Hello,<br /><br />
Please,add wiki editor privileges to <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru"
documentationon <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.postgresql.org/docs/"
moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.postgresql.org/docs/</a>page.<br /> Consider <a
href="https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/52e75dd7-389f-5739-c6be-d2769b7810e2%40postgrespro.ru"
moz-do-not-send="true">patch</a>for this page. <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-----

Pavel Luzanov
Postgres Professional: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.postgrespro.com"
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.postgrespro.com</a>

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Pavel Luzanov wrote:
> Can someone explain a couple of questions:
> 1. What is a right way to get access for editing wiki page:
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Russian ?
> My account: 'p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru'

Requesting on this list is correct.  I have given you provs.  For
reference: your community username is Pluzanov.

> 2. What is a right way to include link to Russian documentation
> <https://postgrespro.ru/docs> on page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/ ?
>
> We finished translation of original PostgreSQL documentation and want to add
> information about it.

I suggest you open a new thread specifically indicating a change to the
website.  Website committers are not the same people as wiki admins.
Many guys may be in vacation at present so you may have to wait a bit.
But see https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb.git;a=summary

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Pavel Luzanov
Дата:
On 05.08.2016 19:49, Alvaro Herrera wrote:<br /><blockquote cite="mid:20160805164905.GA753260@alvherre.pgsql"
type="cite"><prewrap="">Requesting on this list is correct.  I have given you provs.  For

reference: your community username is Pluzanov.</pre></blockquote> Thank you very much. It worked! <blockquote
cite="mid:20160805164905.GA753260@alvherre.pgsql"type="cite"><pre wrap="">I suggest you open a new thread specifically
indicatinga change to the

website.  Website committers are not the same people as wiki admins.
Many guys may be in vacation at present so you may have to wait a bit.
But see <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
Yes,initially I started a separate <a
href="https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/52e75dd7-389f-5739-c6be-d2769b7810e2%40postgrespro.ru">thread</a>.<br/> But
completelyforget about word of dream "vacation" :-)).<br /> Of course, we needs freshed, ready to new fights

Postgres Professional: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.postgrespro.com">http://www.postgrespro.com</a>
The Russian Postgres Company</pre>

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Pavel Luzanov wrote:
> On 05.08.2016 19:49, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> >I suggest you open a new thread specifically indicating a change to the
> >website.  Website committers are not the same people as wiki admins.
> >Many guys may be in vacation at present so you may have to wait a bit.
> >But see https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb.git;a=summary
> Yes, initially I started a separate thread
<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/52e75dd7-389f-5739-c6be-d2769b7810e2%40postgrespro.ru>.
> But completely forget about word of dream "vacation" :-)).
> Of course, we needs freshed, ready to new fights commiters!

Sure :-)

I suggest you clone the repo I linked and then modify
templates/docs/index.html, then submit the patch to your other thread.

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Pavel Luzanov
Дата:
On 05.08.2016 23:23, Alvaro Herrera wrote: <br /><blockquote style="color: #000000;" type="cite">I suggest you clone
therepo I linked and then modify <br /> templates/docs/index.html, then submit the patch to your other thread. <br
Professional:<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.postgrespro.com">http://www.postgrespro.com</a><br />
TheRussian Postgres Company <br />