Обсуждение: Wiki spammed by user Butoijoh

Wiki spammed by user Butoijoh

От
Kevin Grittner
Дата:
I just reversed the addition of three SPAM links to:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Number_Of_Database_Connections

... by user Butoijoh.  Perhaps that account should be locked.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: Wiki spammed by user Butoijoh

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
On 03/14/2014 07:57 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> I just reversed the addition of three SPAM links to:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Number_Of_Database_Connections
>
> ... by user Butoijoh.  Perhaps that account should be locked.

seems like alvaro beat me to it - but that account is now locked, thanks
for the heads-up.

Stefan

Re: Wiki spammed by user Butoijoh

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> On 03/14/2014 07:57 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> > I just reversed the addition of three SPAM links to:
> >
> > https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Number_Of_Database_Connections
> >
> > ... by user Butoijoh.  Perhaps that account should be locked.
>
> seems like alvaro beat me to it - but that account is now locked, thanks
> for the heads-up.

Sorry, forgot to notify the list :-(