Обсуждение: Request for Hyderabad mailing list

Request for Hyderabad mailing list

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
WWW,

The Hyderabad user group has requested a mailing list.  Their preferred
name is hyd-in-pug@postgresql.org.

Owner/moderator is pv@openscg.com

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

N Rao P V
Hi:

The website for Hyderabad User Group is also created.  Please update it on the community page.

Thank you
P V N Rao

The Hyderabad user group has requested a mailing list.  Their preferred
name is hyd-in-pug@postgresql.org.

Owner/moderator is pv@openscg.com

--
Josh Berkus