Обсуждение: link-spam (was Re: [GENERAL] 7)

link-spam (was Re: [GENERAL] 7)

Дата:
Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> writes:
> On Oct 11, 2011, at 8:18 PM, The Great SunWuKung wrote:
>> This shop is number 1 at my shop-list!

> So why the fuck is your spam title "7"???

The amount of link-spam on the lists has increased greatly over the past
few months.  One fairly easy thing we could do to cut down on it is to
bounce anything with an empty Subject --- that wouldn't have blocked
this particular spam, but it'd have blocked more than 90% of the junk
that I've noticed lately.  And you could argue that "real" mail with no
subject does not deserve our time anyway.
        regards, tom lane

Re: link-spam (was Re: [GENERAL] 7)

От
Scott Ribe
Дата:
On Oct 11, 2011, at 10:49 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> And you could argue that "real" mail with no
> subject does not deserve our time anyway.

I already ignore it, and I'm sure many others do as well.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

Re: link-spam (was Re: [GENERAL] 7)

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 10/11/2011 09:49 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Scott Ribe<scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com>  writes:
>> On Oct 11, 2011, at 8:18 PM, The Great SunWuKung wrote:
>>> This shop is number 1 at my shop-list!
>
>> So why the fuck is your spam title "7"???
>
> The amount of link-spam on the lists has increased greatly over the past
> few months.  One fairly easy thing we could do to cut down on it is to
> bounce anything with an empty Subject --- that wouldn't have blocked
> this particular spam, but it'd have blocked more than 90% of the junk
> that I've noticed lately.  And you could argue that "real" mail with no
> subject does not deserve our time anyway.
>
>             regards, tom lane

+1

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

Re: link-spam (was Re: [GENERAL] 7)