Обсуждение: study cases format

study cases format

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
Hi,

I was asked by someone of the IT Office for Public Administration of
Ecuador how can they post a study case... they want to put one or two
cases (from different public entities) but they wanted to know if
there is some specific format or set of questions the story should
answer...

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación

Re: study cases format

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 7/27/11 10:33 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was asked by someone of the IT Office for Public Administration of
> Ecuador how can they post a study case... they want to put one or two
> cases (from different public entities) but they wanted to know if
> there is some specific format or set of questions the story should
> answer...

Yes, there are.  I'll find them and send them to you.

BTW, the way it works is:

1) You send them questions.
2) They send answers.
3) We edit the case study.
4) They approve our edits.
5) We format the case study.
6) They approve the formatted version.

It's cumbersome and takes a while.  They should know that we are going
to edit and format, and that they will need to approve the result
multiple times.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: study cases format

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of jue jul 28 12:45:22 -0400 2011:
> On 7/27/11 10:33 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was asked by someone of the IT Office for Public Administration of
> > Ecuador how can they post a study case... they want to put one or two
> > cases (from different public entities) but they wanted to know if
> > there is some specific format or set of questions the story should
> > answer...
>
> Yes, there are.  I'll find them and send them to you.
>
> BTW, the way it works is:
>
> 1) You send them questions.

Are the questions available somewhere?

Re: study cases format

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of jue jul 28 12:45:22 -0400 2011:
>> On 7/27/11 10:33 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I was asked by someone of the IT Office for Public Administration of
>> > Ecuador how can they post a study case... they want to put one or two
>> > cases (from different public entities) but they wanted to know if
>> > there is some specific format or set of questions the story should
>> > answer...
>>
>> Yes, there are.  I'll find them and send them to you.
>>
>> BTW, the way it works is:
>>
>> 1) You send them questions.
>
> Are the questions available somewhere?

Josh tolds that he will send them to me... after that i could put them
in a wiki page with a simple description of the process