Обсуждение: Linkedin invitation spam

Linkedin invitation spam

Дата:
Marc, would you please add rules to block Linkedin invitation spam?  I
think there was general agreement that would be beneficial.

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: Linkedin invitation spam

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Sat, 2010-07-10 at 16:24 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Marc, would you please add rules to block Linkedin invitation spam?  I
> think there was general agreement that would be beneficial.

What linkedin inivitation spam? I just haven't seen it.

JD

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: Linkedin invitation spam

Дата:
> What linkedin inivitation spam? I just haven't seen it.

Maybe you're filtering it locally?  Just this month I see

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2010-07/msg00230.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2010-07/msg00016.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2010-07/msg00076.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-07/msg00213.php

Now admittedly several of those are the same idiot, but it's most
definitely a problem, and it seems to have been getting worse of late.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Linkedin invitation spam

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Sat, 2010-07-10 at 16:24 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Marc, would you please add rules to block Linkedin invitation spam?  I
> think there was general agreement that would be beneficial.

What linkedin inivitation spam? I just haven't seen it.

JD

> --
>   Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
>   EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com
>
>   + None of us is going to be here forever. +

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: Linkedin invitation spam

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Now admittedly several of those are the same idiot, but it's most
> definitely a problem, and it seems to have been getting worse of late.

Yeah, a lot worse.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company