Обсуждение: Who approves new git repos?

Who approves new git repos?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
All,

Who's on the approvers for git.postgresql.org?  DF thought he was, but
apparently not.

(and yes, that does mean I have one awaiting approval)

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Who approves new git repos?

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> Who's on the approvers for git.postgresql.org?  DF thought he was, but
> apparently not.
>
> (and yes, that does mean I have one awaiting approval)

Magnus does, at least.  But he's out for the weekend on a boat race.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily
http://opensourcebridge.org

Re: Who approves new git repos?

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Who's on the approvers for git.postgresql.org?  DF thought he was, but
>> apparently not.
>>
>> (and yes, that does mean I have one awaiting approval)
>
> Magnus does, at least.  But he's out for the weekend on a boat race.

magnus, robert, peter and dave.

Anyhow - should be approved now...

Stefan

Re: Who approves new git repos?

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>> Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Who's on the approvers for git.postgresql.org?  DF thought he was, but
>>> apparently not.
>>>
>>> (and yes, that does mean I have one awaiting approval)
>>
>> Magnus does, at least.  But he's out for the weekend on a boat race.
>
> magnus, robert, peter and dave.

And Fetter.

> Anyhow - should be approved now...

Thx.

//Magnus

Re: Who approves new git repos?

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> Selena Deckelmann wrote:

>>> Magnus does, at least.  But he's out for the weekend on a boat race.
>> magnus, robert, peter and dave.
>
> And Fetter.

only when he manages to remember the admin URL correctly :)

Stefan