Обсуждение: git repository approval

git repository approval

От
Bernd Helmle
Дата:
Who is responsible for approving git repositories at git.postgresql.org?
I've registered a clone of postgresql.git but nothing happened within
weeks. Anyone able to help?

--
Thanks
Bernd

Re: git repository approval

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Bernd Helmle wrote:
> Who is responsible for approving git repositories at git.postgresql.org?
> I've registered a clone of postgresql.git but nothing happened within
> weeks. Anyone able to help?

That'd be me (at least). Sorry about the delay, thanks for the nudge.

Howevr, the registration isn't listed to have a clone of the postgresql
GIT stuff in it, just an empty repository. Are you sure you included the
clone information?

I've just added the clone info to it now and approved it, but would like
to track down if there's a bug aronud that.

If others are wondeirng, I also approved the skytools repository that
was also in the queue. I don't know how long it has been there.

//Magnus

Re: git repository approval

От
Bernd Helmle

--On 3. Mai 2009 10:25:49 +0200 Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> That'd be me (at least). Sorry about the delay, thanks for the nudge.
>
> Howevr, the registration isn't listed to have a clone of the postgresql
> GIT stuff in it, just an empty repository. Are you sure you included the
> clone information?
>
> I've just added the clone info to it now and approved it, but would like
> to track down if there's a bug aronud that.

Thank you Magnus. I'm pretty sure i've entered the local postgresql repo
into the initial clone info, not it's URL but it's local repository name as
described in the introduction.
Bernd

Re: git repository approval

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On 3 maj 2009, at 13.07, Bernd Helmle <mailings@oopsware.de> wrote:

> --On 3. Mai 2009 10:25:49 +0200 Magnus Hagander
> <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
>> That'd be me (at least). Sorry about the delay, thanks for the nudge.
>>
>> Howevr, the registration isn't listed to have a clone of the
>> postgresql
>> GIT stuff in it, just an empty repository. Are you sure you
>> included the
>> clone information?
>>
>> I've just added the clone info to it now and approved it, but would
>> like
>> to track down if there's a bug aronud that.
>
> Thank you Magnus. I'm pretty sure i've entered the local postgresql
> repo into the initial clone info, not it's URL but it's local
> repository name as described in the introduction.

Get. I guess I'd better do some debugging then...

/Magnus

Re: git repository approval

От
Bernd Helmle
Дата:
--On Sonntag, Mai 03, 2009 10:25:49 +0200 Magnus Hagander
<magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> Howevr, the registration isn't listed to have a clone of the postgresql
> GIT stuff in it, just an empty repository. Are you sure you included the
> clone information?
>
> I've just added the clone info to it now and approved it, but would like
> to track down if there's a bug aronud that.

Hmm it seems git.postgresql.org doesn't like me to ssh anymore, i've used
the old git mirror this way in the past:

git clone git+ssh://psoo@git.postgresql.org/~psoo/public_git/bernd_pg.git

The key uploaded into my community account is the correct one (uploaded
again this morning). Has something changed here?

--  Thanks
                   Bernd

Re: git repository approval

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Bernd Helmle wrote:
> --On Sonntag, Mai 03, 2009 10:25:49 +0200 Magnus Hagander
> <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
>> Howevr, the registration isn't listed to have a clone of the postgresql
>> GIT stuff in it, just an empty repository. Are you sure you included the
>> clone information?
>>
>> I've just added the clone info to it now and approved it, but would like
>> to track down if there's a bug aronud that.
>

> Hmm it seems git.postgresql.org doesn't like me to ssh anymore, i've
> used the old git mirror this way in the past:
>
> git clone git+ssh://psoo@git.postgresql.org/~psoo/public_git/bernd_pg.git
>
> The key uploaded into my community account is the correct one (uploaded
> again this morning). Has something changed here?

The URL is:
ssh://git@git.postgresql.org/bernd_pg.git

I need to add that to the instructions, I think :-) I thought it was on
the gitweb page, but the ssh url isn't there - just the git:// one. :-(

//Magnus

Re: git repository approval

От
Bernd Helmle
Дата:
--On Dienstag, Mai 05, 2009 16:50:18 +0200 Magnus Hagander
<magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> The URL is:
> ssh://git@git.postgresql.org/bernd_pg.git

Embarassing. Seems i'm still too narrow with svn....work's now, thanks for
your help.

--  Thanks
                   Bernd