Обсуждение: NNTP server do not have the emails from last two weeks

NNTP server do not have the emails from last two weeks

От
"Sergey E. Koposov"
Дата:
Hi,

It seems that the NNTP server of PGSQL isn't working properly. It only
has messages till 8 january, but no one since than.

I first discovered that, by seeing that google.groups do not show any
emails since 8 january. But then I checked the NNTP server directly.

[math@fortune]$ telnet news.postgresql.org nntp
Trying 200.46.204.72...
Connected to news.postgresql.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 news.hub.org InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.4.5 ready (posting ok).
GROUP pgsql.hackers
211 60471 3955 64536 pgsql.hackers
STAT 64536
223 64536 <49656B0C.1060609@ak.jp.nec.com> status