Обсуждение: so where's 8.3.3 announcement?

so where's 8.3.3 announcement?

Дата:
> 8.3.3 has not been officially releasde yet, but it will be out soon.

"soon" was supposed to be today, but I don't see any announcement ...
        regards, tom lane

Re: so where's 8.3.3 announcement?

От
Magnus Hagander
Tom Lane wrote:
>> 8.3.3 has not been officially releasde yet, but it will be out soon.
>
> "soon" was supposed to be today, but I don't see any announcement ...

You're early. By a little over 30 minutes compared to Berkus' timeframe,
I think. Robert has the website building ATM.

//Magnus

Re: [CORE] so where's 8.3.3 announcement?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
> You're early. By a little over 30 minutes compared to Berkus' timeframe,
> I think. Robert has the website building ATM.

Yes. Based on issues some releases ago, the -announce doesn't go out until the
News item and home page update are showing up on the mirrors.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun