Обсуждение: Re: [GENERAL] 8.3 Beta Incompatible Data Disaster

Re: [GENERAL] 8.3 Beta Incompatible Data Disaster

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 11:36 +0000, Mark Walker wrote:
> Any help appreciated, including links to a download of beta1 that
> still works.

/me thinks that we should also keep beta versions at the ftp-archives
site , at least for a reasonable time.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

Re: [GENERAL] 8.3 Beta Incompatible Data Disaster

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 11:36 +0000, Mark Walker wrote:
> > Any help appreciated, including links to a download of beta1 that
> > still works.
>
> /me thinks that we should also keep beta versions at the ftp-archives
> site , at least for a reasonable time.

Agreed.

Re: [GENERAL] 8.3 Beta Incompatible Data Disaster

Дата:
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@CommandPrompt.com> writes:
> Devrim G�ND�Z wrote:
>> /me thinks that we should also keep beta versions at the ftp-archives
>> site , at least for a reasonable time.

> Agreed.

At least the last one prior to any forced initdb.
        regards, tom lane