Обсуждение: Sun announcement -- do not approve until Monday 9am EST

Sun announcement -- do not approve until Monday 9am EST

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
WWW,

Per subject, please do not approve the Sun announcement currently in the queue
until Monday, 9am EST.   Please do copy-edit it though.  Note that none of
the links will work until tommorrow.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: Sun announcement -- do not approve until Monday 9am EST

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
> WWW,
>
> Per subject, please do not approve the Sun announcement
> currently in the queue
> until Monday, 9am EST.   Please do copy-edit it though.  Note
> that none of
> the links will work until tommorrow.

There is no such announcement in the queue. I guess we either expect it
in the next couple of minutes, or you forgot to actually post it?

//Magnus

Re: Sun announcement -- do not approve until Monday 9am EST

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Magnus,

> There is no such announcement in the queue. I guess we either expect it
> in the next couple of minutes, or you forgot to actually post it?

I always do the "do not approve" e-mail before I post the announcement to the
News queue.   Otherwise, someone might approve it before they read the
e-mail.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: Sun announcement -- do not approve until Monday 9am EST

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Magnus,

> I always do the "do not approve" e-mail before I post the announcement to
> the News queue.   Otherwise, someone might approve it before they read the
> e-mail.

Actually, come to think of it, having a "Post On" date on the News interface
would be keen.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: Sun announcement -- do not approve until Monday 9am EST

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Magnus, all,

> I always do the "do not approve" e-mail before I post the announcement to
> the News queue.   Otherwise, someone might approve it before they read the
> e-mail.

OK, the web page on Sun.com isn't up yet.  Please don't approve this; I'll
approve it when the links work.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun