Обсуждение: Techdocs replacement

Techdocs replacement

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
Hi!

So I've committed the bulk of the techdocs replacement code to cvs.  The
parts that deal with singing up for a "community account" sohuld work
just fine. Rendering of the pages also work.

However, the saving of new pages doesn't work, because the PHP install
wasn't completely correct. Hopefully Dave can fix that soon :-) until
then, the actual pages part is still hidden from the menus so it won't
show up.

(the visual editor does appear to work fine when loaded from a manual
URL, but due to the PHP issues pages can't be saved)

//Magnus

Re: Techdocs replacement

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Hi!
>
> So I've committed the bulk of the techdocs replacement code to cvs.  The
> parts that deal with singing up for a "community account" sohuld work
> just fine. Rendering of the pages also work.
>
> However, the saving of new pages doesn't work, because the PHP install
> wasn't completely correct. Hopefully Dave can fix that soon :-) until
> then, the actual pages part is still hidden from the menus so it won't
> show up.

What's wrong?

----

Re: Techdocs replacement

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
> > Hi!
> >
> > So I've committed the bulk of the techdocs replacement code
> to cvs.
> > The parts that deal with singing up for a "community
> account" sohuld
> > work just fine. Rendering of the pages also work.
> >
> > However, the saving of new pages doesn't work, because the
> PHP install
> > wasn't completely correct. Hopefully Dave can fix that soon
> :-) until
> > then, the actual pages part is still hidden from the menus
> so it won't
> > show up.
>
> What's wrong?

Missing module(s) not compiled in. In this case "tidy", but I htink it's
best to just re-compare it to whatever is on Daves developer box where
it works.

//Magnus

Re: Techdocs replacement

От
"Dave Page"

> Missing module(s) not compiled in. In this case "tidy",

Iirc, the problem is actually that it's not a compiled module (which is why it didn't get spotted), but a php code
module.I'll sort it ASAP.

/D

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
> > Hi!
> >
> > So I've committed the bulk of the techdocs replacement code
> to cvs.
> > The parts that deal with singing up for a "community
> account" sohuld
> > work just fine. Rendering of the pages also work.
> >
> > However, the saving of new pages doesn't work, because the
> PHP install
> > wasn't completely correct. Hopefully Dave can fix that soon
> :-) until
> > then, the actual pages part is still hidden from the menus
> so it won't
> > show up.
>
> What's wrong?

Missing module(s) not compiled in. In this case "tidy", but I htink it's
best to just re-compare it to whatever is on Daves developer box where
it works.

//Magnus

               http://archives.postgresql.org

Re: Techdocs replacement

От
"Dave Page"

Actually turns out that I had installed tidy, but the API changed
between php 4 & 5. I've now upgraded developer.pgadmin.org (where the
sandboxes live) to php 5.1.2 - Magnus will need to fix his code :-p

Regards, Dave.