Обсуждение: Lists shoudl be back up ...

Lists shoudl be back up ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Already sent one test to just -core, and it went through fine ... now I
just need to know what, if anything, is missing ...

----

Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...

Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> Already sent one test to just -core, and it went through fine ... now I
> just need to know what, if anything, is missing ...

cvsweb is busted: http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/
yields

"Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@svr1.postgresql.org and inform them of the time the error occurred,
andanything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

The CVS server itself seems to be alive, though I'm hesitant to try a
commit until you give the all-clear ...

            regards, tom lane

Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"

cvsweb already fixed, just some missing perl modules ...

----

Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
> The CVS server itself seems to be alive, though I'm hesitant to try a
> commit until you give the all-clear ...

I don't believe that CVS should have been affected ... but, commits might
have been, since activitymail needs to be installed ... installing that
right now ...

----

Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Installed ...

Let me know if you find any errors when you commit ...

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>> The CVS server itself seems to be alive, though I'm hesitant to try a
>> commit until you give the all-clear ...
>
> I don't believe that CVS should have been affected ... but, commits might
> have been, since activitymail needs to be installed ... installing that right
> now ...
>
> ----
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

----

Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...

Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> Let me know if you find any errors when you commit ...

This looks a bit fishy:

$ cvs commit ...
Checking in src/test/regress/expected/rules.out;
/cvsroot/pgsql/src/test/regress/expected/rules.out,v  <--  rules.out
done
Collecting file lists...Done.
postdrop: warning: unable to look up public/pickup: Permission denied
Sending mail to pgsql-committers@postgresql.org...Done
$

The commit seems to have "taken" as far as CVS is concerned, but
I haven't seen the commit mail come back yet ...

            regards, tom lane

Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
fixed, wanna try again quickly?

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Let me know if you find any errors when you commit ...
>
> This looks a bit fishy:
>
> $ cvs commit ...
> Checking in src/test/regress/expected/rules.out;
> /cvsroot/pgsql/src/test/regress/expected/rules.out,v  <--  rules.out
> new revision: 1.110; previous revision: 1.109
> done
> Collecting file lists...Done.
> postdrop: warning: unable to look up public/pickup: Permission denied
> Sending mail to pgsql-committers@postgresql.org...Done
> $
>
> The commit seems to have "taken" as far as CVS is concerned, but
> I haven't seen the commit mail come back yet ...
>
>             regards, tom lane

----

Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...

Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> fixed, wanna try again quickly?

Don't have anything else to commit at the moment.

            regards, tom lane