Обсуждение: TODO link from Developers page

TODO link from Developers page

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
I'd like to suggest that "current TODO list" link to that page from
the Developers page.  Currently, if you're on the Developers page
you have to click on "roadmap" to get to a page that has the TODO
link.

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/

--
Michael Fuhr

Re: TODO link from Developers page

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Thursday 10 November 2005 10:20, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> I'd like to suggest that "current TODO list" link to that page from
> the Developers page.  Currently, if you're on the Developers page
> you have to click on "roadmap" to get to a page that has the TODO
> link.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/developer/

added

--