Обсуждение: Two PWN Files

Two PWN Files

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave, Robert,

Attached are two PWN files, formatted for the website.   These are the results
of an automated conversion script, so please let me know if anything needs to
be changed about them -- so I can fix the script.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant

Вложения

Re: Two PWN Files

От
"Dave Page"

Thanks, applied to CVS.

> These are the results
> of an automated conversion script, so please let me know if
> anything needs to
> be changed about them -- so I can fix the script.

- Please lose the anchor tags and extra spaces around the titles.
- Please format the main titles as:

Weekly News - February 11th 2005

In particular, no leading 'PostgreSQL' (it gets added anyway for the
title tag, and is right below the PostgreSQL name/logo on the page
itself), a dash to separate the date, and a 'th' or whatever after the
number. Not that I'm being picky or anything you understand :-)

Thanks, Dave.

Re: Two PWN Files

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> - Please lose the anchor tags and extra spaces around the titles.

Got to find ... config ... option ...

> - Please format the main titles as:
>
> Weekly News - February 11th 2005
>
> In particular, no leading 'PostgreSQL' (it gets added anyway for the
> title tag, and is right below the PostgreSQL name/logo on the page
> itself), a dash to separate the date, and a 'th' or whatever after the
> number. Not that I'm being picky or anything you understand :-)

Easily done.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions